UI/UX Designer - (Inhouse - Quito - English required)
We are looking to add someone with an innate curiosity to build innovative solutions for our clients to our passionate and analytical team. You are looking to work with a high-quality team, and at Stack Builders, we are known for our excellence.
If you are looking to build elegant solutions and have a passion for solving design problems, this is the right position for you!
You will be working on various projects with clients from all around the world. We will continuously challenge you and work together to deliver our best. You will be a crucial part of our team, communicating your knowledge to others through great designs.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements using a thorough understanding of end-to-end customer experience.
- Translate concepts and map out workflows & user paths.
- Create high-level storyboards, wireframes, and design mockups.
- Write UI specifications to support development across multiple applications and platforms that maximize the user experience.
- Effectively communicate insights and outcomes with stakeholders, project manager, and developers.
- Build out multiple versions for potential solutions and use A/B testing to iterate towards the ideal customer experience.
- Maintain an awareness of current trends and best practices in technology design and usability, and share this information across multiple teams.
- Teamwork spirit.
- Attention to detail.
- Illustration Tools (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Prototyping and wireframing tools (Sketch, InVision).
- Proven work experience in design for more than two years.
- Good communication skills in English (Advanced). You will be asked to speak, write, and understand conversations in English in the interview process and every day at work if hired.
- Experience in user testing, storytelling, and translating between business and technical jargon.
Aside from all the legal obligations, and our excellent work environment, we also provide the following perks to all our staff:
- Continuous training and professional development opportunities.
- Private health and dental insurance.
- Team Building events and frequent lunches and treats with the team.
- Open concept office space.
- Salary according to the applicant’s profile and demonstrated skills.
- A fully stocked kitchen with snacks, fruits, and beverages.